A to Z
Housing Benefits - General: Outline
Housing and Council Tax Benefit provides help with the payment of rent and / or council tax if you are unemployed, disabled or even on a low wage.
Use the on line calculator for an estimate of how much benefit you may be entitled to, remember the amount is only an estimate based on the details you supply.
If you want to make a claim visit our how to claim page.
Tel: (01543) 464292Housing Benefit, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG
- Benefit Fraud Cases
- Buy to Let - Funds
- Housing Options Team
- Fire Safety
- The Credit Crunch - Keeping Your Home
- Benefits claims - Appointment System
- National Fraud Initiative Data Matching Exercise (Level 2 Notice)
- The National Fraud Initiative (NFI)
- Business Rates
- Benefit Fraud Hotline
- A Guide to Housing and Council Tax Benefit
- District Elections May 2012
- Landlords Forum
- Who has to pay Council Tax
- How to pay your Council Tax