Cannock Chase Council

A to Z

Licence - Public Entertainment: Outline

A Premises Licence is required for premises that supply or sell alcohol and/or hold such entertainment as music, singing, dancing, or indoor sport, whether for public or private entertainment. Applications must be accompanied by a scale plan of the premises.


For further information see the Licensing Act 2003.


For a copy of an application form for a Premises Licence, please follow this link.


More information and guidance can be found on the DCMS website.

Related Contacts

Licensing and Registration

Tel: (01543) 464504

Licensing, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG

Straight to information on: