Cannock Chase Council

A to Z

Licence - Street Café: Outline

To use a portion of a public street road or place for the sale of food and drink and for the placing of tables chairs and other furniture outside a restaurant, a Pavement Licence is required.


For further information see the Licensing Act 2003.


For a copy of the application form, please follow this link.


If you wish to transfer or renew an existing licence, please follow this link.


More information and guidance can be found on the DCMS website.

Related Contacts

Licensing and Registration

Tel: (01543) 464504

Licensing, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG

Straight to information on: