A to Z
Fear, anger and vulnerability - all emotions that may be felt by those at the sharp end of anti-social behaviour.
It's a major quality of life issue that Staffordshire Police is determined to tackle. But what is anti-social behaviour and how can it be addressed?
Criminal anti-social behaviour
- graffiti and vandalism
- threatening behaviour by groups
- alcohol-related incidents (such as underage drinking and disorder)
- drug dealing
- hate crime (such as racism or homophobia).
- high-visibility policing in hot-spot areas, using beat officers, special constables and police community support officers to deter troublemakers
- arrest offenders
- issue fixed penalty notices
- use acceptable behaviour contracts, and where this doesn't work, apply to court for anti-social behaviour orders
- promote problem prevention with partners and support their prosecutions.
For more information please see the Staffordshire Police website.
Tel: (01543) 462621Community Safety, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG
- Chase Matters Newsletter
- Insurance Services
- Winter Advice and Information
- Winter Updates
- Pay It Online
- Area Offices
- Markets in Cannock Chase District
- Past Project Zone
- Social Media
- Heritage Trail for Cannock Chase
- Report It
- The Good Life
- Community Knitwits
- It's Never OK
- Chase Community Partnership
- Feedback from consultation on our 2012/13 Budget
- Real Man Campaign
- Weather warning
- Broadband in Cannock Chase
- Social Alarms
- Love Where You Live
- Citizenship Watch Scheme
- Halloween & Bonfire night
- Equality and Diversity
- Toilet facilities in Cannock Chase District
- Chase Matters Special Edition
- Help Your Business Grow
- Community Toilet Scheme
- Council on the hunt for inspirational youngsters
- 'Changing Places'
- Fusion Credit Union
- Community Campaigns and Useful Contacts