A to Z
You may need to value your business property for any number of reasons - security on a loan - buying or selling a property - including in your accounts or in a prospectus - insurance purposes.
But valuation is a complex business and there is no such thing as a single valuation for a property, useful for all purposes. Valuations are produced on different assumptions - and may come up with different answers, depending on their end use.
Your chartered surveyor will recommend and carry out the best valuation for you. But only after you have explained very clearly what you want the valuation for.
Further information on valuations can be found on the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors(RICS) website.
Tel: (01543) 464219
Fax: (01543) 464339Economic Development, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG
- Selling to Cannock Chase Council
- Business Support & Enterprise
- Grants to West Midlands SMEs through CUE Ltd
- The Coalfields Regeneration Trust Fund in the West Midlands
- Chamber Group Business Awards
- Start Up (including businesses up to 3 years trading)
- Business Development Programme
- Business Rates Discount Scheme