A to Z
Business Rates Reductions (Relief): Outline
Non-Domestic Rates, or Business Rates, collected by local authorities are the way that those who occupy non-domestic property contribute towards the cost of local services.
Except in the City of London where special arrangements apply, the rates are pooled by central government and redistributed to local authorities according to the number of people living in the area.
The money, together with revenue from council tax payers, revenue support grant provided by the Government and certain other sums, is used to pay for the services provided by your local authority and other local authorities in your area.
In some instances you may be entitled to a reduction in your business rates.
More information can be found by following this link.
Tel: (01543) 464282
Fax: (01543) 464646Business Rates, Civic Buildings, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG
- Selling to Cannock Chase Council
- Business Support & Enterprise
- Grants to West Midlands SMEs through CUE Ltd
- The Coalfields Regeneration Trust Fund in the West Midlands
- Chamber Group Business Awards
- Start Up (including businesses up to 3 years trading)
- Business Development Programme
- Business Rates Discount Scheme