The Cabinet (or Council) may delegate certain decision making powers to Officers.
Below is a list of such decisions taken by Officers since March 2015, which details:
- Whether the item was considered by the Cabinet or Council;
- The decision(s) delegated by the relevant body;
- To which Officers the decisions were delegated to;
- The date of the Cabinet or Council meeting where the delegated authority was granted;
- The relevant Minute number from the meeting concerned;
- Whether or not the item was a key decision;
- Whether or not the item was confidential (and if so, the reason(s) for being confidential);
- The date when the delegation was actioned (if relevant). In some cases the delegation may be ongoing, and where necessary, will be included in the Council's Scheme of Delegations (part of the Council's Constitution)
The information contained in the lists enclosed below is correct as at 14 January, 2019.
Executive Decisions Delegated Officers - March to December...
Executive Decisions Delegated Officers - February to...
Executive Decisions Delegated Officers - January to...
Last Updated: 15/01/2019