Guide To Planning Fees
- Householder Planning Application
- Applications for full or outline planning permission
- Applications for the approval of reserved matters following an outline
- Planning permission
- Applications to vary or remove conditions on planning permissions
- Applications for advertisement consent
- Applications for certificates of lawful development
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order
- All other applications do not attract a fee.
From 22nd November 2012 Planning Application Fees have changed, the new fees can now be downloaded and also the fee calculator can be used through the Planning Portal.
Discharge of Conditon Fees
Please note that discharging conditions on planning applications also attracts a fee and is not included in the fees list.
For discharge of condition on a householder application the fee is £28 per request.
For all other applications the discharge of condition fees are £ 97 per request.