Cannock Park Golf Course
Course Etiquette & Dress Code
Cannock Park Golf Course Etiquette
- Please repair pitch marks
- Replace divots
- Keep trolleys and buggys off tees and greens
- If you are holding up players behind you, please call them through
- Maximum 4 players per match
- We request golf shoes to be worn
- One golf bag per person - minimum 5 clubs
- A reasonable standard of dress for golf is preferred.
Cannock Park Golf Course operates an advisory dress code, and would ask that customers try and abide by it;
- Trousers: Must be tailored. No jeans or combats.
- Shorts: Must be tailored. No football shorts or cut offs.
- Shirts: Must be tucked into shorts or trousers. No football shirts or vest tops.
- Shoes: Trainers are not considered appropriate.
- Caps: Should be worn correctly, (i.e. peak worn at the front not the back).
Failure to abide by the dress code does not prevent play.