Return to the Cannock Chase District Council home page.
Pay online for Council Services, Housing and Garage Rents, Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines and more.
Request Housing Repairs, Recycling Containers, Waste Collection, Planning Permission and more.
Report Missing bins, Food complaints, Flytipping, Unauthorised structures, Highway issues and more.
...or view all services.
1. The Planning Control Team
2. View Planning Applications and Make Comments
3. Find Out If You Need Planning Permission
4. Pre-Application Advice
5. Submitting A Planning Application
6. Planning Application Forms/Documents/Leaflets
7. Planning Application Forms to Extend The Life Of An Application or Make Amendments
8. New Permitted Development Rights
9. Planning Fees
10. Dealing With Your Application
11. The Decision Making Process
12. Services To People Interested In Planning Applications
13. When Planning Permission is Granted/Refused
14. Appealing Against A Decision
16. Monitoring of Developments
17. Conservation, Listed Buildings and Ancient Monuments
18. Information on Protected Trees and The High Hedge Act
19. Planning Control Councillors
20. Gypsy Traveller Study
21. Planning Enquiries and Online Forms
Top of the page
Home | A - Z | News | Events | FAQs | Contact us | Location | Site map
All content © 2013 Cannock Chase Council | Terms and Disclaimer | Your feedback
Cannock Chase Council, PO Box 28,
WS11 1BG. Telephone: 01543 462621
Please note that telephone calls to Cannock Chase Council are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. All personal data retained by us is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Written in valid (X)HTML and CSS3 to WAI-AA specification.
Powered by Jadu® Content Management.
Frequently asked questions
Complaints procedure (Contacting the Council page)
Terms & Privacy
Access key details
Top of the page
Skip to content
Skip to main navigation