Pay It Online
Paying for services online
The Council has introduced new ways to pay for a wide range of services in a secure environment.
These services include:
- Bills for a Council service
- Housing benefit overpayment
- Right to Buy - Council mortgage
- Housing and Garage Rents
- Council Tax
- Business Rates
- Parking Fines (for parking fines select 'penalty charge notices' for payment type)
Payments can also be made using an automated telephone payments system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By calling 0845 2340080 any time of the day or night and following the prompts, you can pay by credit/debit card at your convenience.
|ACCESS THE ONLINE PAYMENTS SYSTEM HERE|
Most credit and debit cards are accepted, including Mastercard, Visa, Switch and Solo.
If you have any problems or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a secure payment online simply visit our online payments. When you follow the link you will see a small image of a padlock appear within the frame of your browser window. This indicates that you are in a secure area and if you double click on the padlock icon it will give you details of the Council's secure digital certificate.The online payment system requires Internet Explorer version 6.0 or Mozilla/Firefox version 2.0 or above, in order to work correctly. Please note: If you are accessing this website through a public channel, such as a public information kiosk or PC located in a public area, please consider the following precautions to protect your personal details and belongings:
- Ensure you are not overlooked when entering personal information.
- Protect your pin number if using a credit/debit card.
- Ensure you close the online payment web pages when you have completed your transactions.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Remember to take your credit/debit card and other items when you have finished.