The Forward Plan is a list of key and non-key decisions to be taken by the Cabinet within a rolling two month period and contains the following information:
- Item for consideration;
- Contact Officer / Cabinet Member;
- Date of Cabinet meeting at which the item is to be considered;
- Whether or not the item is a key decision;
- Whether or not the item is confidential;
- If confidential, the reasons for confidentiality;
- Details of any representatives received about the item listed.
The Council is statutorily required to produce the Forward Plan under the Local Government Act 2000 (as amended), and it must be published 28 clear days before the date of the next scheduled Cabinet meeting.
Forward Plan of Executive Decisions
Last Updated: 16/11/2020