Please see the links below to access information from other organisations
Support Staffordshire provide advice, guidance and support to groups and organisations supporting local communities through the crisis. We have developed a number of FAQ’s and Factsheets to support formal and information groups which can be found here: https://www.supportstaffordshire.org.uk/covid-19-support/faqs-and-factsheets-groups-and-organisations
Here are our social media links:
- Cannock Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cannocksupportstaffs/
- Countywide Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supportstaffordshire/
- Countywide Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/SupportStaffs
- LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/support-staffordshire
Citizens Advice All offices are closed but telephone, email and webchat support is available.
External funding available during the pandemic
The following download provides a list of the latest external funding opportunities available in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Latest External Funding Opportunities
Advice on Loan Sharks
Check out the latest updates from the Illegal Money Lending Team and services they are providing.
Support with your mental health
There are a range of services available if you need help and support with your mental health. Please see below:
- Staffordshire Mental Health Service – 24/7 urgent NHS mental health service providing telephone support, advice and triage. This service is available to anyone of any age. Call 0300 5555 001.
- North Staffordshire Mind – Call: 01782 262100
- Anxiety UK - Providing support if you have been diagnosed with an anxiety condition. Phone: 03444 775 774 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 10pm; Saturday to Sunday, 10am to 8pm).
- Bipolar UK - A charity helping people living with manic depression or bipolar disorder.
- CALM - Campaign Against Living Miserably, for men aged 15 to 35. Phone: 0800 58 58 58 (daily, 5pm to midnight).
- Men's Health Forum - 24/7 stress support for men by text, chat and email.
- Mental Health Foundation - Provides information and support for anyone with mental health problems or learning disabilities.
- No Panic - Voluntary charity offering support for sufferers of panic attacks and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Offers a course to help overcome your phobia or OCD. Phone: 0844 967 4848 (daily, 10am to 10pm). Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone provider's Access Charge
- OCD Action - Support for people with OCD. Includes information on treatment and online resources. Phone: 0845 390 6232 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm). Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone provider's access charge.
- OCD UK - A charity run by people with OCD, for people with OCD. Includes facts, news and treatments. Phone: 0333 212 7890 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- PAPYRUS - Young suicide prevention society. Phone: HOPELINEUK 0800 068 4141 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 10pm, and 2pm to 10pm on weekends and bank holidays).
- Rethink Mental Illness - Support and advice for people living with mental illness. Phone: 0300 5000 927 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm)
- SANE - Emotional support, information and guidance for people affected by mental illness, their families and carers. SANEline: 0300 304 7000 (daily, 4.30pm to 10.30pm).
- YoungMinds - Information on child and adolescent mental health. Services for parents and professionals. Phone: Parents' helpline 0808 802 5544 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm).
- Burton Mind - 01283 566696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes - Find out more about their online recovery, wellbeing and peer support. Phone: 07983 437747 or email email@example.com.
Last Updated: 29/06/2020