Food Safety useful links
The Food & Safety Team provides links to websites maintained by other organisations as part of our service, but we cannot accept any liability for their accuracy or content nor do we endorse any externally linked sites.
- Alerts: http://www.food.gov.uk/enforcement/alerts Webpages to inform the public about action taken by the FSA, local authorities and the food industry to remove hazardous or unsatisfactory food from the food chain.
- British Hospitality Association http://www.bha.org.uk/ Information for the hospitality industry, journalists and students.
- British Institute of Innkeeping http://www.bii.org/ Professional body for the licensed trade.
- British Pest Control Association http://www.bpca.org.uk/pages/index.cfm UK trade association representing all those professionally involved with the eradication of public health and nuisance pests.
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health CIEH http://www.cieh.org/ Improving public health since 1883
- DEFRA https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-environment-food-rural-affairs Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Food Commission http://www.foodcomm.org.uk / The Food Commission is the UK s leading independent watchdog on food issues. We have been campaigning for safer, healthier food for over twelve years.
- Food and Drink Federation http://www.fdf.org.uk / Information about food safety, test yourself quiz, useful selection of links to other websites.
- Health and Safety Executive http://www.hse.gov.uk / Working to ensure that risks to peoples health and safety from work activities are properly controlled.
Last Updated: 11/09/2015