We are a group of community volunteers working with Cannock Chase District Council to promote and support the regeneration of Hednesford Park. You can be involved by sharing your views and get involved in future events.
Our objectives are:
- To conserve, enhance and promote the park area for the benefit of people and wildlife.
- To promote and encourage the local community to take an interest in the protection, upkeep and enjoyment of the park.
- To work with Cannock Chase District Council and all other relevant organisations to help in achieving the aims in 1. and 2.
- To actively involve the children and young people of Hednesford's Communities through working with the local schools and youth organisations in the development of Hednesford Park.
We have four subgroups which any member of the FOHP can join and support. These are:
- Fundraising - speaks for itself, raising money for the park, funds for administration of the FOHP, etc
- Schools and Youth Communication - getting involved in work in various settings where children of ALL ages will be asked their opinions on the park, activities for them to join in, etc
- Quality - checking the work of FOHP and ensuring we meet recommended guidelines
- Policies and Charity Status - writing and ensuring policies and kept up to date and followed (eg. Child Protection, Health and Safety), applying for Charitable Status
Any member of the Friends can be a part of these groups and they will only work with your support. Groups will meet informally as and when required. If you wish to find out more or be a part of one of the sub groups please contact us.
Like our facebook page; www.facebook.com/friendsofhednesfordpark
Follow us on http://twitter.com/#!/TFOHP
Visit our website http://www.friendsofhednesfordpark.org.uk/
Last Updated: 18/09/2015