Birmingham City Business School is offering you the opportunity to access a performance diagnostic tool at this breakfast networking event!
About this Event
We are doing some exciting work here at BCU Business School involving a diagnostic tool which analyses the performance of your business. Upon completion, a four page feedback report covering five key areas of business is produced; allowing you to reflect on your current business practice.So join us for one of our dynamic workshops where you will have the opportunity to complete the diagnostic, so we can identify your business challenges and offer guidance and solutions, all with the aim of achieving growth.
Building a successful enterprise is a long arduous journey. At Birmingham City University we recognise that endeavour so we support the individuals building those new businesses as well as those with long standing businesses.
Begin your growth process through our comprehensive business diagnostic tool to understand your business growth and how you can improve it. We will help you identify your growth potential and support you through this.
Benefits to the Business:
• Access to a diagnostic analysis on business growth practice
• An opportunity to reflect critically on your business
• Four pages of analysis and feedback outlining your level of performance (Business, Improvement or Growth). This is presented across five key categories: characteristics, external relations, performance and planning, added value, and knowledge and resource management
• We will offer you some guidance on areas for improvement within your business
• There is the opportunity to access further support through Growth Hub or Enterprise programmes