Sunday 1st May will be the celebration of Staffordshire's 1000th Birthday and will be known as Staffordshire Day!
To celebrate, there will be events all across the County - to see what's on please visit 'Enjoy Staffordshires' website.
Or if you wish to create your own event, like a street party or a local music festival, please visit the Enjoy Staffordshire website to download their promotioal events form and find out more about a grant of up to £1000 to arrange your event!
We need your help to make Staffordshire Day a real celebration! We are looking for a mix of people from all walks of life in Staffordshire to answer the following questions on video - they just need to be individual short snippets, no longer than 30 seconds, which will be combined into a mini feature distributed throughout the lead up to Staffordshire Day!
- Where's your favourite place to visit in Staffordshire?
- What's your favourite thing to do in Staffordshire?
- What's the best thing about Staffordshire?
- What do you love most about Staffordshire?
- Where should people visit when they come to Staffordshire?
- Which three places should people in Staffordshire?
- Why should people visit Staffordshire?
How to get them to us - you can upload them to Twitter and use the hashtag #StaffordshireDay, upload them to your YouTube Channel and send us the link or WeTransfer them to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you need any further options please contact the communications team on the email above.
Last Updated: 26/08/2020