Got a question to ask? Please see our frequently asked questions below.
1. How do I get in touch to find out more information?
To get in touch please use either of the following:
- Business Enquiry Form
- Call: 01543 464272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I’m looking for funding for my business, what support is available to me?
There is a range of support available to you. To find out what support is available, please contact us so we can pinpoint your exact needs.
3. I want to start up my own business – what assistance is available to me?
There is a range of support available to you, including up to 12 hours of business mentoring support provided by BES. For more information please contact the Economic Development Team by calling 01543 464272.
4. Are there any restrictions on who you can help?
Unfortunately there are, assistance can only be given to businesses who pay their business rates (or council tax if working from home) to Cannock Chase District Council. Other businesses should contact the Local Authority their rates are paid too.
5. How can I get up to date information about funding and events?
Easy – sign up to our E-bulletin! You can do this by using the Business Enquiry Form, emailing email@example.com or calling 01543 464272. The E-bulletin is the easiest way to get the most up to date information about the latest funding and events, it is sector sorted so only information important to you will be sent.
6. I’m looking to move premises – do you have any where available?
There are a range of properties available in the area, some of which are featured on Make it Stoke and Staffs, a company that promotes Staffordshire as a business location.
7. I’m looking at taking on a member of staff, is there any funding available?
There is funding opportunities available if you wish to take on and train Apprentices, to find out more information please visit the Government Website.
If you are planning to take on a member of staff within a future expansion project, please contact the Economic Development team to see if you are eligible for any upcoming European funding. (Please note that the European funding is not due to be open until Mid 2016)
8. I need help with my business rates, can you help?
Business rates are dealt with by the Business Rates team; please visit their webpage.
9. I need some assistance from Environmental Health, how do I get in touch with them?
Please visit the Environmental Health Webpages or contact 01543 464491.
Last Updated: 05/05/2023