On Line Forms and Calculators
The Benefit Service has a number of on line forms and calculators, simply click on the one you want:
Please note : Our online forms no longer support the use of Internet Explorer. Please use Edge or Chrome.
- Benefit calculator
- Application for Council Tax Reduction/Housing Benefit
- Report a change in circumstances
- Apply for a Discretionary Housing or Hardship payment
- Statement of Reasons Request
- Appeal a benefit decision
- Submit Online Benefit Documents
- Help with Budgeting
- Find out when you will reach state pension age
- Benefits Checker (Gov.uk)
The following pdf form can be filled in - you must save them and upload them using the Submit Online Benefit Documents option.
Civic Centre self service area is open for access to phones and computers for Council services.
Opening times: Monday - Friday between 10am and 4pm
Documents and letters can be posted into the letter box located in the Civic Centre or sent to:
Cannock Chase Council, Civic Centre,
Beecroft Road, Cannock, Staffs WS11 1BG
Click here for a location map of civic centre
To speak to an advisor please call 01543 464292
Change of Address - Council Tax and Benefits
Last Updated: 28/09/2022