The Council Tax Service has a number of online forms to make it easier for you to provide information and to apply for exemptions and discounts.
Using the online forms will help us to improve the service that we provide to you.
Please select the relevant form from the list below:
- Council Tax: Moving Into the Area
- Council Tax: Moving out of the Area
- Council Tax: Moving within the Area
- Single Person Discount Review
- Single Person Discount Application
- Cancel a Discount / Exemption
- Notification of Bereavement
- Register for e-Billing
- I am on a low income and would like to apply for Council Tax Reduction
- I have applied for Council Tax Reduction and need to provide evidence
- I have an enquiry about Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction
- Council Tax Enquiry Form
- Council Tax: Compliance Appeal
Are you on a low income?
Did you know that anyone who has a liability to pay Council Tax could apply for Local Council Tax Reduction, even if they already receive a discount on their Council Tax i.e. they live alone?
If you would like to make an application for Local Council Tax Reduction please visit our online Benefit Forms.
Last Updated: 09/05/2023