Refuse and Recycling - Instructions for online forms

Waste and recycling bin collection online request form

The local authority provides a regular collection of household waste from (green bins), recycling (blue bins) and compostable /garden waste (brown bins) for all domestic premises.

Please visit our report-it pages to:

Helpful Information - You may need to fill in all or some of the questions on the form.

(The questions below are replicas of what you will see on the form, answers must be filled in on the form only)

What is the nature of your enquiry?* You must answer this question on the form

(If Assistance required) please give details.

This relates to an application for the assisted collection service. This is only available to residents living on their own who are unable to put their bins out for collection.

Please enter details including contact number(s)

Note: Proof will be required of the need for assistance ( e.g. Hospital / GP / Social Services letter ).

Details will need to be in writing and addressed to the Waste and Engineering Development Officer, Civic Centre. Beecroft road. Cannock. WS11 1BG.

Where proof cannot be provided by hospital, GP or Social Services, you should submit your letter and you will be contacted by CCDC once received.

(If Service Failure) What is the nature of the Service Failure?

Pick any from the drop down menu that relates to your enquiry.

(If other service failure) please describe.

If your particular service failure is not on the list then please use your own words to describe it.

(If Feedback), What is the nature of the feedback?

If you wish to let us know about a particular aspect of our service then please use this section to let us know.

Last Updated:

A to Z of Services